Winterfeld Law, P.L.C.
20 3rd St NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationMonday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Jenny founded Winterfeld Law, PLC after working in private practice in Northwest Iowa for six years. Jenny earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology and Criminal Justice from Northwestern College in Orange City Iowa, in 2005.
Winterfeld Law PLC is committed to serving others through honesty, integrity, and hard work. We are dedicated to protecting and serving our clients by providing reliable, practical, and professional service. Winterfeld Law PLC was established with service as its number one priority. Our vision is to serve the community and clients by providing comprehensive legal and consulting services. Winterfeld Law PLC is a full service law firm serving families, workers, and business owners throughout Iowa.
- Family Law - When facing personal matters like divorce, child custody, prenuptial agreements, etc., rely on the experience and expertise of Winterfeld Law to stand up for your rights.
- Real Estate - Winterfeld Law, PLC is experienced in handling all types of real estate issues, from simple residential closing transactions to complex land use, zoning, and development projects, including issues that deal with farm land.
- Estate Planning - Estate Planning helps ensure that the right assets go to the right people. Winterfeld Law, PLC offers personalized planning assistance regarding probate, setting up a trust, writing a will, or putting a plan in place for your financial assets and possessions after your death.
- Business Entity Formation - Winterfeld Law, PLC can guide new companies in business formation and organization matters.
- General Corporate Matters - There are many legal issues that need to be addressed by business owners. Winterfeld Law, PLC is experienced in providing legal counsel that assists businesses of any size in making informed business decisions throughout the life of the company.
- Litigation and Personal Injury - Civil litigation generally involves lawsuits that are brought by one party against another party in order to receive monetary compensation for damages when someone has been injured by the other party.
- Criminal Law - From domestic violence crimes, sex crimes, violent crimes, and drug crimes to driving under the influence, theft, embezzlement, and fraud, Winterfeld Law, PLC will defend individuals, organizations and entities that have been charged with a crime.
- Juvenile Law - Offenders who have not yet reached 18 years of age typically enter the juvenile justice system rather than the adult criminal justice system. While many of the crimes committed may be the same, juvenile offenders are subject to different laws and procedures than adults who have been charged with crimes. Winterfeld Law, PLC is knowledgeable and experienced in the juvenile justice system and ready to help protect these young people.