Oostra, Bierma, Van Engen, & Mouw P.L.C.
Brian Van Engen
32 6th St NW
Sioux Center, IA 51250
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Wills, power of attorney, trusts
- Tax planning, tax preparation
- Corporate formation, debtor creditor
- Real estate closings, foreclosure, lease
- Land leases, boundary disputes
- Divorce, child custody/support, adoption
- Litigation, damage, personal injury
- Municipal zoning, ordinance enforcement
- Employment law, non-compete, elder law
Hours of OperationMonday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Oostra Bierma Law has been serving northwest Iowa since 1974.
We are a general practice law firm and can meet your estate planning needs including setting up trusts, wills, living wills and power of attorney decisions. We will help you with your corporate formations and real estate transactions.
We handle general and commercial litigation, property damage, personal injury and disability cases.
We strive to provide each client with exceptional legal services based on respect, integrity and confidentiality.
Our firm is proud to have served our community as a general practice law firm since 1974, when Ronald Oostra began practicing in Sioux Center, Iowa. In 1977, Lloyd Bierma joined the practice. Our current offices were built in Sioux Center in 1978.
Brian Van Engen joined the firm in 2001 after having practiced in the area for several years. Brian became a partner in 2005, and the firm became Oostra, Bierma & Van Engen P.L.C. Daniel Mouw joined the firm as an associate in 2008 after having practiced in Des Moines, Iowa. Dan became a partner in 2013, and the firm became Oostra, Bierma, Van Engen & Mouw P.L.C.